Hi KodeKloud Family,
Allhumdulillah, cleared my CKAD exam today with 87%. I would like to share a few tips with you all here:
• The labs are more than sufficient to get the job done.
• The level of questions in the lightening lab and mock exam are good enough to pass easily.
• However to score well some of the tips are important which i got from other colleagues and friends here on the community.
• Simply skip the long questions with less percentage and flag them to attempt at end.This is a mind game and you need to ensure you dont get trapped and simply skip. Train your mind.
• Attempt the questions which you are sure and have higher percentage.
• Practice all the labs 10 times minimum so that you can finish it within 15 to 20 mins.
• Go though the below list of questions:
• MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND THIS CONCEPT OF SIDE CAR CONTAINER USED FOR LOGGING USING CONFIG MAP:
• Troubleshooting questions are very easy on liveness probe and image based. the logs in descriptions and k logs < pods> would easily give you the problematic part in description.
• Exam is race against time. I was able to complete in 1:45 hrs and i left 7% question straight because i knew it would kill me.