Hi , just 2 quick questions also related to CKA exam.
• Can we use multiple screens?
◦ If no, do i have to remove them from the desk or just showing them off / power cord disconnected is enough?
• Is nano available?
◦ if no, can we install it? (i know vi, but old habits die hard )
Tanks in advance
Yes, You can use one additional screen.
- Desk should be clean. No electronics gadgets.
- Nano is available. Don’t need to install.
Having 3 screens i need to remove 1 from the desk or can i just leave it unplugged ?
I have 3 as well - i took it last weekend and I simply unplugged it and turned it around so it wasn’t facing me
You can also check the resources allowed during the exam:
Thank you, I’ve read that but it does not address any of the points i asked.