Hi, I attempted CKS today. At 12th question of exam (I was going quite well and . . .

oktay eşgül:
Hi, I attempted CKS today. At 12th question of exam (I was going quite well and confident with my solutions for the first 11 question) , exam server crashed and consultant could not recover the exam due to 500 server internal error . We tried a lot thing yet could not succeed to resume the exam and continue. Then, he ended my exam at 12th question, I dont know what ll happen at this point . Anyone faced this kind of issue before?

Vijin Palazhi:
That is really unfortunate. I did have similar issues when I attempted my exam but in my case I was able to get the session back.

I think you should get in touch with support - they should be able to assist.

oktay eşgül:
I raised ticket allready, it is in progress. I hope, I dont need to start from scratch , I was very close to success score.

Vijin Palazhi:
wow, that really is a bummer. Hope they sort it out. Wish you the best and let is know how it goes.

oktay eşgül:
Thankk you Vijin, I ll keep updated here

oktay eşgül:
They gave another retake chance as they approve server had anomolies during exam which means need to start the exam from scratch.

Aman Jain:
@oktay eşgül how was the questions like? Was it similar to the mock exams?

Vijin Palazhi:
Hi @Aman Jain, please refrain from asking questions about the actual exam - we all have to adhere to NDA. Hope you understand.

Aman Jain:
Oh didn’t knew it.
Thanks for pointing. :slight_smile: