Hi Guys, I have passed CKAD with big help from @Mumshad Mannambeth course - I ha . . .

Pawel Lasak:
Hi Guys, I have passed CKAD with big help from @Mumshad Mannambeth course - I have scheduled CKA, and I am checking the areas where it differs. Any tips which areas are more exposed on real CKA exam?

chris resnik:
seriously, read the curriculum

chris resnik:
there is one course? blog? lecture out there called kubernetes the hard way, where you set up / install a cluster from scratch

chris resnik:
a bit challenging but very good for the understanding

Pawel Lasak:
this is what I am aware of

Pawel Lasak:
have you passed both exams?

Memo Toro:
HI @Pawel Lasak I did first CKAD and CKA. Check the course as it covers important topics. You could skip things for running applications as those were covered in CKAD. However there are a lot new stuff you need to cover.

Memo Toro:
Hi @chris resnik have a look to this one. I did it and it helped me a lot. https://github.com/mmumshad/kubernetes-the-hard-way

Harshit Singhvi:
Congratuluations @Pawel Lasak i am also planning to give CKAD very soon…however wanted to know were the lightning labs and mock exams in the course similar to the real exam

Pawel Lasak:
Thanks, that is what I’ve asked about - after passing CKAD - which part of the ‘sylabus’ they put more pressure on

Pawel Lasak:
I am going trough every single aspect, but it would be useful to know it from someone that has done CKA

Mohamed Ayman:
Congratulations @Pawel Lasak
You can go through all the CKA course, skip topics you know well and focus on the new topics.