Hi All, Just cleared my CKA. Thanks @Mumshad Mannambeth and KodeKloud team for t . . .

Ram:
Hi All, Just cleared my CKA. Thanks @Mumshad Mannambeth and KodeKloud team for the great course.

Special thanks to this community for helping with my queries.

Wish everyone a very happy and safe new year!!

Soorya:
Congratulations…Ram…well done

Jasim:
Congratulations Ram. Can you please share your experiences of the exam

Ram:
Here is my honest experience/feedback about the exam.

1. I connected to the exam portal 15 mins before the schedule as advised by the LF but it took me 45 mins to even begin the exam due to my network issues. Even though the system compatibility/bandwidth check was all fine even just before the exam but as soon as I launched the exam, it became too slow and the connections were getting dropped (could be due to the video streaming and all others together). Finally, I had to request the proctor to use my mobile hotspot to continue with the exam (kept my phone just outside my exam room).

So, I advice anyone taking the exam to ensure they have a strong WIFI or preferably LAN cable connected to their device.

1. I didn’t have prior experience in K8’s and all I used was KodeKloud’s course & Lab. It was just enough for me to comfortably clear the exam BUT I wish I could have learned and scored a little more.

If you want to learn more than just clearing the exam, try to simulate/practice more scenarios, read official documents or even try the killer.sh for practice (I didn’t but I saw few mentioned this in this group).

1. I was able to attempt all the questions and review them once within the allowed time.

2. Due to my network issues, I was already bit worried/tensed and was not able to read questions with confidence. All I did was just kept skipping them until I find a very easy one. As I progressed, things fell in place and gained confidence to attempt all the questions.

Hope somebody finds this useful. All the best to everyone taking the exam!!

Mumshad Mannambeth:
Congratulations @Ram! And thanks for sharing your experience. Wish you a happy new year too!

Jasim:
@Ram Thanks for sharing your experience.