Hi All, Is there any restrictions on usage of kubectl <command> --help in . . .

Aravind Kumar Murugaiyan:
Hi All, Is there any restrictions on usage of kubectl <command> --help in CKAD real exam? If in case we forget the options available for a command I feel the command line --help is much more informative than k8s docs.

Mohamed Ayman:
No, you can –help in the real exam as you want

Mohamed Ayman:
Also focus on the kubernetes documentation to copy a templates from It to save time in the exam.

Thanks a lot for prompt reply @Mohamed Ayman . Sure I am focusing on k8s docs but as you told when it comes to copy and paste I prefer to copy the command template given as examples from the --help output. Just looking that as great source since that also well documented.

Poorni:
Hi , i tried this, copy always have formatting or indendation issue while compiling yaml in labs. Will it be same in exam too ?

Hi @Poorni Which editor you are using vim or nano? If its vim when u r pasting please make sure your cursor is at the position where exactly you have to start pasting the copied template, so that there is no need to spend time in alignment for the copied context.

Poorni:
i am using vim… alignment looks ok. but while compiling yaml it gives error. i have to use backspace to move the line to previous line and then enter and space it… is it something with TAB