Hi All, I am preparing for the CKA and have two questions 1) Do we have the solu . . .

Shivesh:
Hi All, I am preparing for the CKA and have two questions 1) Do we have the solution video for the TLS exercise. 2) Does CKAD is subset of CKA or CKAD has few more topics as compared with CKA? Thanks, Shivesh

Mohamed Ayman:
You can check /var/answers path in the environment and the Hint under each question. they should help you. if you can’t understand or solve any question, you can ask here.

Mohamed Ayman:
CKAD has few more topics like Job, Cronjob, … etc so please go through the CKAD course.

JohnC:
CKAD is more focused on what tasks a developer may do day to day in Kubernetes. You will work more with pods, deployments, network policies, config maps, secrets Volumes more than the CKA. I have taken and passed both, I am a admin and not a developer and I felt like the CKA was easier to pass than the CKAD, but neither was ‘easy’. I spent a good 3 months practicing in my own lab, KodeKloud and killer.sh before taking the CKA. I can say that repetition is key you have to know what you need to do as you dont have time to research things. I used the docs quite a bit as a copy/paste resource

Shivesh:
Thanks MAyman & JohnC, Yes, I will repeat and will look for the documentation. Preparing both !