Hi All, Extremely Happy to announce that I cleared my CKA exam in my second atte . . .

PP:
Hi All, Extremely Happy to announce that I cleared my CKA exam in my second attempt with 86%, I really thank to @Mumshad Mannambeth @Tej_Singh_Rana and the whole slack community(lot of people who helped and answered my doubts, in my journey towards CKA). I completely dependent on @Mumshad Mannambeth course Videos and Labs. I am actively following every discussion of this slack channel.
In my first attempt I didn’t followed time management. So I would suggest you to first give a glance of all the questions when you start the exam(because you can find few easy questions which can be completed in few seconds with good weightage). This way you have better chances to attempt most of the questions. In the second and third round you can complete complex questions based on time.

Tips:

1. READ QUESTION COMPLETELY(quickly) lot of hints would help you to solve question correctly. for eg: what you are supposed TODO? where you expected TODO?
  2. For every question apply provided context (at the top of question) and then switched to namespace (if required)
  3. QUICKLY DOUBLE CHECK YOUR ANSWER.
  4. Need to be careful on NetworkPolicy, Ingress, PV/PVC, Multi container POD topics.
    satya-prasad-mylavarapu-certified-kubernetes-administrator-cka-certificate.pdf (701 KB)

Tej_Singh_Rana:
Congratulations @PP I can feel it, you practiced a lot. :grin:

PP:
Thanks @Tej_Singh_Rana