Hey Guys, Happy New Year!! Today I got my CKA result. I am happy to share that, I have cleared CKA certification. A big thanks to @Mumshad Mannambeth for great course. Below are few suggestions from my side.
- Practice is more important for clearing this certification.
- Use aliases and auto bash completion in exam, which saved some time for ex - alias k=kubectl, alias kns=“kubectl get pods -n kube-system”, export do="–dry-run=client -o yaml"
- Get familiar with network policies. This helped me https://github.com/ahmetb/kubernetes-network-policy-recipes.
- Time management is more important in the exam. Do not spend more than 5-6min for each question. If you feel the question takes more time to solve, mark it flag and try to attempt it at the end. Because you may miss easier questions, which can be solved in 2-3 min.
- My preparation includes @Mumshad Mannambeth CKA course and https://github.com/ahmetb/kubernetes-network-policy-recipes (for network policies). I have Practiced Mumshad mohammed CKA mock exams and LL for 2-3 times.
- Do not forget to switch the contexts for each question in the exam. Note: Instructions to switch b/w contexts will be give at the beginning of each question.
All the best for your preparation and exam!!
sai-vivek-p-certified-kubernetes-administrator-cka-certificate.pdf (701 KB)