Hello @Tej_Singh_Rana \ @Mohamed Ayman \ @Mumshad Mannambeth \all, for CKA, for . . .

Ninad Desai:
Hello @Tej_Singh_Rana \ @Mohamed Ayman \ @Mumshad Mannambeth \all, for CKA, for practice test of Troubleshooting network ; [since there is not solution video but answer instruction set given directly]; I have couple of doubts when looking from exam point of view…
for Q1. How one should check weave logs ? any command for it. How to understand which network addon is used for cluster (any command for it)? and more curios to understand how one can decide that we need to check logs for kube-proxy as a starting point of troubleshoot if such question comes in exam!
for Q3. How we need to think to decide that kube-dns pods and services should be the starting point for troubleshooting such issues?

Sunitha:
Question number, 1. if you describe pod and check why it has failed it clearly says its related to cni .

Sunitha:
regarding question number 3 I have the same doubt as you.

Tej_Singh_Rana:
> How to understand which network addon is used for cluster (any command for it)?
You can check the network addons pods in the kube-system namespace.

kubectl get pods -n kube-system

In pods, prefix should be network plugin name.

Tej_Singh_Rana:
> How we need to think to decide that kube-dns pods and services should be the starting point for troubleshooting such issues?
If it’s not able to resolve the dns names then you can take a look into the k8s dns (kube-dns) configuration.

Ninad Desai:
could you give some example here please @Tej_Singh_Rana if you would have been solving this last one , what step by step you do to troubleshoot it with commands please, that would help us to understand how one need to think handling such questions

Nitin Garg:
• Hey @Ninad Desai thanks for asking this question. even I have same doubt with the question1 i.e. it was asked that is
• DB Service working?
• WebApp Service working?
We saw that both the service were working and had endpoints also. Then where to look for the problem either the hints are wrong or we didnt know how to properly check the status of service. Also, there was no such error when we described both the mysql and webapp pods in the triton NS. So, we need to understand where to look for in such case when there is no error to point to the actual issue and almost all the pods/services are running in all NS.