Hello Folks! I have my booked my CKAD exam for Monday, 31st May. I have finished . . .

Navish Bahl:
Hello Folks!
I have my booked my CKAD exam for Monday, 31st May. I have finished all the course content and the lightning labs. Going to try out the mock exams tomorrow morning (I’m in EST time zone). I set myself an ambitious target to complete this in 1-1.5 months. I do feel it’s taking me a bit longer to go through the exercises in lightning labs? Did others feel the same? For those of you who took the test, was the level in lightning labs/mock exams similar to the actual exam?
Contemplating to give myself a couple additional weeks. :thinking_face:

Edith Puclla:
Hello, I booked my exam for the same day, I am still doing Lightning1, It is taking too much time for me, I am learning a lot of that, but If can’t solve Lightning 1 and Lightning2 in the correct time today and tomorrow I will definitely change the date of my exam for the next week.

Randall Scarberry:
I suspect that the best things you could do to prepare is to do all those kubectl commands over and over. And get very familiar with the kubernetes website, because you’ll have access to that and the numerous examples.

Navish Bahl:
Thanks @Edith Puclla & @Randall Scarberry!
Wondering if the difficulty level in the exam is around the same. If it is, I might just take the plunge. #Thinking