Hello All, what do you guys think about mock exam #3? My confidence was much bet . . .

SaidBen:
Hello All, what do you guys think about mock exam #3? My confidence was much better until I took it :frowning: For the gentlemen/ladies who already took CKA, how well did you guys do when you took mock exam #3 in the 1st time? And how would compare it to CKA? Thanks in advance

Fernando Jimenez:
We have the tendency to burden ourselves with unrealistic expectations: β€œI should know this by now, we tell ourselves. I am not fast enough. I am doing poorly, I should do better. I am failing because X (where X is an unrealistic critic).”
I would recommend to be aware of this which in general is not helpful. Put the effort and keep do it. Commit to it and try again and again.

Please, do not approach the real exam if you are not able to quickly work in any of the tasks presented in mockup 2 and 3. Also, avoid approaching the mockups like a measurement of readiness.
That’s my opinion, obviously.

SaidBen:
Thank you @Fernando Jimenez for your kind advice. Mock exam 2 was not too bad, only 3 that I had an issue with.

Fernando Jimenez:
What kind of issue do you have with it?

Jaspreet Singh:
Practice exams 2,3 times.