Hello All, its time to celebrate now and I have cleared CKAD exam and it was gre . . .

Basavraj Nilkanthe:
Hello All, its time to celebrate now and I have cleared CKAD exam and it was great learning experience and this exam experience was completely different and lot of practice boost my confident and I never worked much on kubernetes project and this course given me all confident and it was best course content created by @Mumshad Mannambeth and I cant express it in words… Thank you so much @Mumshad Mannambeth for creating such amazing course and This slack channel gave me lot of confident and motivation and I believe this is such nice channel to discuss on kubernetes doubt and @Tej_Singh_Rana you are really so active man and your response to public queries given lot of confident and I never forget my learning and I always insists poeple who would like to learn kubernetes in details and no other choice apart from @Mumshad Mannambeth course… My overall exam experience was great and you can manage time and solve highest weights questions when you do lot of practice and no short cut for success and I would suggest lot of practice is only way to clear this exam… Thank you everyone for actively discuss each and other problems and helping each others…
basavraj-nilkanthe-certified-kubernetes-application-developer-ckad-certificate.pdf (710 KB)

Gaurav Garg:
Congrats @Basavraj Nilkanthe

Gaurav Garg:
what is next ?

Basavraj Nilkanthe:
Thank you @Gaurav Garg and All the best for your exam

Basavraj Nilkanthe:
I purchased CKA also… so will plan for CKA in april/may

Mumshad Mannambeth:
Congratulations @Basavraj Nilkanthe!! Well done! Wish you all the best for CKA.

Basavraj Nilkanthe:
Thank you sirji and I cant express my feeling about your courses and what I can do I can share my experience with friend and motivate them why your course is impacting lot for learning kubernetes in details

Gaurav Garg:
@Basavraj Nilkanthe thanks , but i have already done 3 days before

Basavraj Nilkanthe:
Ohh thats great