Hello All, I am trying to deploy wordpress-mysql pod from a week but, wordpres . . .

Prashant Solanki:
Hello All, I am trying to deploy wordpress-mysql pod from a week but, wordpress container always get crashoff , don’t know the reasaon, can any one please help here,!! Here is the attachment for . files and word-press.yaml. I have use host to store data

Vinay M Athreyas:
Did you noted any error when container crashed

Prashant Solanki:
Hello Vinay, Thanks for reply

Prashant Solanki:
with kubectl describe pod i am getting

Prashant Solanki:
Warning: mysqli::mysqli(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in - on line 22

Warning: mysqli::mysqli(): (HY000/2002): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in - on line 22

MySQL Connection Error: (2002) php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known

Prashant Solanki:
Is the indivudual file for wp, I have grap thsi from kubernetes official dcomentaion

Prashant Solanki:
https://kubernetes.io/docs/tutorials/stateful-application/mysql-wordpress-persistent-volume/

Prashant Solanki:
and

Prashant Solanki:
Hello vinay, it get solved the problem is my pod is not resolving the names, so i put manually ip in wp-config.php

Vinay M Athreyas:
HI Prashanth, sorry I was away so couldn’t reply… :slightly_smiling_face: yes from your errors it is quite clear that it was DNS issue

Ciré DIA:
@Prashant Solanki I think you’re missing a ClusterIp service for your mysql. The name of that service should be the value of WORDPRESS_DB_HOST