Hello all 👋 , I am happy to announce that I have passed my CKS yesterday :d . . .

Bukola:
Hello all :wave: , I am happy to announce that I have passed my CKS yesterday :dancer::tada::pray:
Thanks so much to everyone that responded to all my questions when I asked them especially @unnivkn and all the kodekloud team
Thank you to @Mumshad Mannambeth and @Vijin Palazhi for the CKS course . I enjoyed studying with it :+1:
I had to do a retake a week after my 1st attempt:scream: ( my first failure was not because the material was insufficient , rather it was because of my bad time management and terminal issues, so I could not complete a lot of the questions:cold_sweat: )

My preparation tip for the exam :
• I first watched all the CKS videos and perform each lab after each topic
• then I attempted the mock for the 1st time , but was not making good score
• so I kept practising the mock
• then I went back to watch the videos again
• and do the Mock again and again till I was getting 100 in the 3
• Took the exam , but I failed with 47 , I knew I will fail it because I did not attempt all the questions and I also did not use the strategy of doing the questions with high weight:upside_down_face: , plus my terminal started messing up in the middle of exam so I could not type my commands any longer
• I took up courage and continue to practise for 3 more days , and I attempted to use Killer shell once , to work on my speed more ( I agree it was more complicated than exam)
• I registered for my retake a week after my last failure
• Thankfully , this time I attempted the questions with high weight first and there was no terminal issues
• I passed with a score of 80%:pray:
My final words, failure is not final , keep pushing :crossed_fingers:
I was sad when I failed because I knew I prepared well but I failed regardless :cry:
but I am happy I did not let it affect me to try again

Thanks once again and wishing everyone all the best
I truly learned a lot with CKS course from KodeKloud :two_hearts:

PS: I reported the issue I had during exam to Linux foundation and I was given an additional free retake ( but thankfully I don’t need that anymore). They also advise that I use incognito Mode for my next exam , which I did )

Vitor Jr.:
Congrats, buddy! :slight_smile:

MM Balogun:
Congratulations OluwaBukola!!!

Ajay Yewale:
Congrats success inspired by failure…

Ankit Srivastava:
Congrats @Bukola, your hardwork paid off

Gineesh Madapparambath:
Congratulations :clap::skin-tone-2:

unnivkn:
Congratulation @Bukola well done!!!

Mumshad Mannambeth:
This is awesome!!! Congratulations!! And thank you for sharing your experience!!

José Luis García Martínez:
Greetz!

Bukola:
Thanks everyone :heart: