Happy to share that I cleared the CKA certification. Special thanks to @Mumshad . . .

Saroj Gharat:
Happy to share that I cleared the CKA certification. Special thanks to @Mumshad Mannambeth for his detailed course and amazing labs. Also thanks to the community members for resolving my doubts from time to time.
saroj-gharat-certified-kubernetes-administrator-cka-certificate.pdf (701 KB)

Mohamed Ayman:
Congratulations!! Well Done! :tada:

Mohamed Ayman:
Please share your exam experience and issues you faced during the exam. It will help the others.

Saroj Gharat:

Sharing my exam experience.
1. I did not clear the exam in my first attempt. Got confused with the exam environment. 
Remember there is a base node (student node), from where you can connect to the other K8s clusters. 
Each question will ask you to change the context.

Some questions require you to ssh to the master/worker node. Keep a track of which node you are present.

Check this video to get a brief idea.
<https://youtu.be/ZByl-a-eghc?t=513>

2. Before attempting each question, ask yourself these 4 questions
    i) Am I connected to the right cluster as mentioned in the question ?
    ii) Which node am I executing the command ? Whether student node or a cluster's master/worker node ?
    iii) Am I mentioning the correct namespace (if mentioned in the question) ?
    iv) Have i verified my answer (are the pods/deployments running as expected in the question) ?

Wherever possible assume root privileges with sudo -i. Will avoid any access/privilege related issue.

3. Time Management is very important to for this exam. Do not invest time in attempting a question. 
If a question is taking too much time just flag it and revisit it later.

4. Practice network policies given at <https://github.com/ahmetb/kubernetes-network-policy-recipes>

5. Mumshad's lab excercises are very good. I practiced all the labs atleast 3 times.

6. Bookmark the documentation link's. Will save you lot of searching during the exam.

7. Go through the certified-kub-admin channel questions which people have asked. I learned a lot from other people's questions. 
There is a lot of knowledge there. The community members helped me a lot.

Saroj Gharat:
Thanks again lot @Mumshad Mannambeth @Mohamed Ayman @Tej_Singh_Rana

Denis Gorobets:
@Saroj Gharat Congratulations!
exam contains topic “network policies”?

Saroj Gharat:
Yes.

Ashik Rahman:
Congrats Saroj :slight_smile: