Going through KodeKlouds course twice is enough to clear the CKA exam. Thanks a lot @Mumshad Mannambeth and team
CKA Cert.pdf (700 KB)
Hi @Leroy Deschamps - First of all! Congratulation!!
I am also preparing for CKA now and want to understand if there is any major update from CKA 1.19 to CKA 1.20? Cause I am following @Mumshad Mannambeth’s course on CKA which has 1.19. Will that be sufficient?
Hi Raj. There are no major changes. The course is sufficient
Congratulations!! Well Done!
Please share your exam experience and issues you faced during the exam. It will help the others.
- There may not be enough time. If you are stuck on a task, mark it for review later and move on. There are some easy tasks which you may not have time to do if you spend all your time on 1 task.
- ctrl + c and ctrl + v are not supported. You use ctrl + insert to copy and shift + insert to paste. If your keyboard does not have an insert button, get an external one that does.
- Add up your marks as you go along. It will help you know how close you are to the pass mark of 66%.
- You have a free retake in case you don’t get it the first time.
- Kodecloud’s course is more than enough to pass.
- It can take a bit of time to get used to the exam environment i.e copying and pasting, working with the provided notepad, switching between contexts and logging in via SSH into nodes etc
- Bookmark the parts of the docs you will need in the exam.