Going through KodeKlouds course twice is enough to clear the CKA exam. Thanks a . . .

Leroy Deschamps:
Going through KodeKlouds course twice is enough to clear the CKA exam. Thanks a lot @Mumshad Mannambeth and team
CKA Cert.pdf (700 KB)

Raj Dudhare:
Hi @Leroy Deschamps - First of all! Congratulation!!

I am also preparing for CKA now and want to understand if there is any major update from CKA 1.19 to CKA 1.20? Cause I am following @Mumshad Mannambeth’s course on CKA which has 1.19. Will that be sufficient?

Leroy Deschamps:
Hi Raj. There are no major changes. The course is sufficient

Mohamed Ayman:
Congratulations!! Well Done! :tada:

Mohamed Ayman:
Please share your exam experience and issues you faced during the exam. It will help the others.

Leroy Deschamps:

• There may not be enough time. If you are stuck on a task, mark it for review later and move on. There are some easy tasks which you may not have time to do if you spend all your time on 1 task.
  • ctrl + c and ctrl + v are not supported. You use ctrl + insert to copy and shift + insert to paste. If your keyboard does not have an insert button, get an external one that does.
  • Add up your marks as you go along. It will help you know how close you are to the pass mark of 66%.
  • You have a free retake in case you don’t get it the first time.
  • Kodecloud’s course is more than enough to pass.
  • It can take a bit of time to get used to the exam environment i.e copying and pasting, working with the provided notepad, switching between contexts and logging in via SSH into nodes etc
  • Bookmark the parts of the docs you will need in the exam.
1 Like