Getting error while provisioning a cluster using kubeadm

I am getting the following error while setting up Kubernetes cluster using Vagrant on Virtual Box on Windows 10. I followed the steps that Mumshad described in his video and I have downloaded the Vagrant file from his git hub location. Seems Kubeadm documentation is different than the documentation was shown in the video. Website might have updated Kubernetes kubeadm documentation.
Anyhow I tried with “–pod-network-cidr 10.244.0.0/16” , it threw error saying could not parse subnet. Then I ran below command to get the subnet and use the subnet to run kubeadm init , got the same error. I am really stuck , appreciate if someone could guide me

kubeadm config print init-defaults

root@kubemaster:~# kubeadm init --pod-network-cidr 192.168.0.0/16–apiserver-advertise-address=192.168.56.2
podSubnet: Invalid value: “192.168.0.0/16–apiserver-advertise-address=192.168.56.2”: couldn’t parse subnet
To see the stack trace of this error execute with --v=5 or higher
root@kubemaster:~#

thanks
Amitav

I figured out the about issue and proceed without that error but I got another error saying Kubelet is not running.
I tried the followings

1. swapoff -a
  2. systemctl star kubelet
    Still Kubelet is not running as result of that "kubeadm init " not executing completely.
    Any help will be appreciated
    thanks
    Amitav

the kubelet will be up and runiing after you run the kubeadm init. Can you share the error?