Getting error in tasks section of KodeKloud Engineer

I have tried many times but getting below error…

==============================
Note: This quiz portal has lost connectivity with the terminal session. Either your session has expired. Or there is an issue with your internet connectivity. Check to see if the terminal is responding. If not please refresh the terminal window to load a new session. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

=============================

Hi Ashok,

Thanks for reporting this. Can you please share more details which scenario you are trying to load ? Also sometimes it can happen due to weak internet connection or something, We are checking this from our end.

Thanks
Inderpreet

Hi Indrapreet,

Thanks for your response. The issue happens when I try to access my tasks in KodeKloud Enginner portal. I am not able to submit my work. There is not related to weak network, because i have tried in multiple networks… even in my office i had same issue.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi Ashok,

The lab remains active for 1 hour only once loaded, so is it expiring after one hour or just getting disconnected in between ?

Thanks
Inderpreet

This could be a browser error too. May I know what browser you are using? Can you try Google Chrome?

Hi Mumshad,

The above error is from Google Chrome only, i am attaching the error from Internet Explorer too.

Regards,
Ashok

Hi Indrapreet,

While logging in itself it’s throwing error… i am not able to do anything…

Regards,
Ashok

Hi Team,

Really appreciate your support. I had issue in Internet Explorer and Google chrome and still exists despite clearing cache, browsing history.

Finally ITS WORKING FINE in EDGE BROWSER and in Incognito mode in Google Chrome.

THANK YOU :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for reporting. Can you tell us if you see any error in browser console?

I don’t expect it to work with Internet Explorer. But with chrome it should.