Fix issue with LAMP Environment in Kubernetes

@nashwan, you should have new task assigned in your bucket.

thanks @rahul456 that is would be task for 15th Nov. yet to get the lost task for other days please?

@rahul456 apologies for nagging on this issue many times, but the task is still pending, I think that is preventing us from getting new tasks. so if you can remove it from our bucket until it get fixed. or should we proceed with the task and you guys can mark it as success?

I saw 3-4 types of questions related to LAMP stack. All are failing :frowning: I faced another one today and this task also had a similar problem :frowning:

@Ayman Will, you check and mark all my lamp stack tasks to available state?

@nashwan, that issue task was marked as expired and new task was also assgined to you 3 days before.

@rahul456 actually you marked a review reward as expired.plus you shouldnt mark it as expired instead remove it from my bucket because that will show another incomplete task in my bucket which is not fair. Would be great if you remove it and please revert the reward point to which you marked it as expired

Also because of this issue i only got two task from.10 to 18th nov. This is really not fair. But if you think i only deserver to be treated this way. I cant do anything but will indeed be disappointed.

@nashwan, marked success for you.

Thanks @rahul456 but i can still see it as pending. You may have recorrected the review reward points which i got it for reviwing others task.but not mark this task as success. Its still showing pending.

@nashwan, please check once, if that task success ?

@rahul456, Can I get an answer on my request too? Did you checked my task ? Can I get an input too?

@kleansoul, can you please share your KKE user details ?

@kleansoul, this is marked success for you.

1 Like

@rahul456 Thanks for your reply.

@rahul456 yes its marked as success, but I donot know why this task is marked as expired?

Reviewed for MS : Fix issue with LAMP Environment in Kubernetes Nov 13, 2020 12:32:00 AM
Expired

( can you please re-correct his as well)

@rahul456 Will you please review and assing back my tasks too? I faced lamp stack tasks more than 6 times :slight_smile:

@rahul456 I was able to load the WordPress but the validation said there is something wrong with environment variables. I have also submitted the task for review

Wordpress website

mysql container environment variables in a deployment:

Regards,
Salim

@rahul456 @Inderpreet can you please check this for me?thanks.

@Salim Maybe this is the similar issue mentioned in this thread ?

Thanks for the input, I managed to resolve the issue @Inderpreet :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Looks like Kodekloud still give this lab. Got this Aug 2023.
Lab is extremely buggy, did the correct steps multiple times, even followed the suggestions in this thread but lab kept failing. Was about to skip it because I already wasted a day working on it. Left it and returned after an hour, did the same steps again, and voila, it worked. Somehow there is no way to visually verify if the app was deployed successfully - meaning the Wordpress site doesn’t appear. It just showed “Connected successfully”. I added all my notes here for anyone who’s interested to know: