Finally the result ! Thanks everyone here clearing my stupid doubts. Managed t . . .

Apaar Sharma:
Finally the result !! Thanks everyone here clearing my stupid doubts. Managed to do better on CKA than CKAD.

Fernando Jimenez:
@Apaar Sharma Congratulations. Very well done.

Vijin Palazhi:
Congrats Apaar!

Samir:
was it hard?

sfds:
was the exercises here were enough to pass?

Mayur Sharma:
@Apaar Sharma Many congratulations! You are awesome

Apaar Sharma:
@Fernando Jimenez wouldn’t have been possible without you clearing up my doubts.

Apaar Sharma:
@Vijin Palazhi thanks for all the solution videos, they help big time. !!

Apaar Sharma:
@Samir not if you’re prepared. the course covered everything in the exam.

Apaar Sharma:
@sfds yes they were.

Apaar Sharma:
@Mayur Sharma Thank you so much !! waiting for you to get this pokemon badge soon. :rolling_on_the_floor_laughing:

Fernando Jimenez:
@Apaar Sharma You’re very kind but I believe the merit is all yours. It is your accomplishment. Thank you, though. Enjoy the success!

unnivkn:
Many Congratulations @Apaar Sharma for achieving back to back certifications. What about CKS ? :grinning:

Apaar Sharma:
@unnivkn i have bought the kodeKloud sub so yeah, cks is on my radar. Although i may wanna get the aws sysops done first. I passed college in 2020 and have just 1 year of IT experience. I am trying to diversify my portfolio. Currently i work as a DevOps engineer for a company that works majorly on azure and azure Devops. Currently i have azure fundamentals, azure administrator associate , Microsoft certified DevOps expert , terraform associate, Cka and ckad. I wanna learn more technologies like puppet and chef , multi cloud (aws, gcp). Just don’t wanna be stuck on one technology due to the junkie feeling i get with these certificates. :sweat_smile: Plus in managed instances much of this security stuff is built into our pipelines and environment anyway like snyk and azure security center. :sweat_smile: tldr I am conflicted ,:sweat_smile:

unnivkn:
Great… keep learning. All the best

sfds:
@Apaar Sharma is there any point studing all the networking part with the touts core dns and such ?

sfds:
Do i really need to learn JSON path for the exam ?

Apaar Sharma:
@sfds no you won’t be asked to create any network mamespaces or connections, those lectures were just to understand how kubernetes does that with the CNI plugins. Jsonpath is required though.

Hinodeya:
@sfds for CKAD yes for CKA yes moslty on the statefull world

SaidBen:
Congrats @Apaar Sharma well done