exam schedules in 4 hours. 12:00 IST. any last minute advice will be appreciated ? current level : lightning lab 1: 25 min, lightning lab 2: 15-20 minutes. mock test 2 around 30-40
All the best!
- In the very beginning, if you’re not able to solve the question then move to the next. Don’t spend the whole time on a single question.
- Nested SSH not allowed.
- Use correct namespace.
- Use the correct context, advantages are - it’s given with each question.
- MAKE SURE READ QUESTION PROPERLY AND CAREFULLY WITHOUT ANY STRESS.
- You can pick any question from the drop down menu. No restriction to perform specific questions.
- Make sure you don’t type twice “exit” from the basenode otherwise you’ll get exit from the basenode and again have to reload/login the exam console. It will consume your precious time.
- Manage time and attempt all the questions.
- It’s better to copy and paste some values from the exam question area (like namespace, pod name, port number and service name etc…).
Any value that has been highlighted in the exam question area you can copy paste (you just left click the highlighted value, it will be copied)
- Don’t panic when you get disconnected from the exam, you can login back. Confirm with the proctor.
Be familiar with the exam UI. So it will save your precious starting 10mins. Watch this demo video.
Use context every time before going to execute each question.
(In a screenshot, BLUE BOX)
All the best @Apaar Sharma