Does anyone know another way of listing api groups without having to use curl, f . . .

abx abx:
Does anyone know another way of listing api groups without having to use curl, for example if i want to create an rbac role for a service account to create deployment i would need to configure apigroups with apps/extensions it would be great to have a quick reference from the terminal side were i can simply access the apigroups quickly and sort on the strings i am looking for with grep for example. any ideas ?

abx abx:
kubectl api-resources are not sufficient.

Fernando Jordan Silva:
To create a role you don’t need the api-group, just using the resources parameter kubernetes will add the api-group for you

abx abx:
@Fernando Jordan Silva that is correct for core api objects, pods, secrets, configmap etc… but for cronjobs, jobs which is part of the extension api group you will need to specify it. refer to the following documentation. https://kubernetes.io/docs/reference/access-authn-authz/rbac/#role-examples

abx abx:
correction on my behalf i wrote extensions but the group is really batch for jobs