Docker Engine - Storage lessons

Hello,
The intro video starts with a recording for k8 storage and mentions there are 2 types in Docker storage - storage & volume drivers.
The following videos only seem to cover volume?

Lastly, this whole section feels really rushed and doesn’t approach the topic in a streamlined way that I’ve come to expect of KodeKloud leaving learners like me tad disappointed.

Hello, @viji
Thanks for your feedback.
We have covered the k8s volumes under the Kubernetes section.

Can you please elaborate more? I mean in which section you felt rushed?

Regards,

Sure.
The intro to Docker Storage in under a minute.
The very next lesson starts with “Now, let’s look at some additional commands…” and lasts 1:34 mins. It mostly talks about making a mounted drive read only. So, there really hasn’t been an intro to the concepts of storage yet.
The next video, which is also the last one in this chapter is a demo using commands that aren’t really familiar for someone who is new with volumes.

Lastly, the remaining sessions are all question and answers! The 3 videos I’ve watched are hardly enough for me to answer the associated questions on storage surely.

If you reckon we should watch additional videos, can you make this known so someone relying on the videos to learn isn’t left a bit confused and frustrated please.

Just found another one - in the k8 section, there’s a network policies video. This one shows how to answer the quiz on network policies but this topic hasn’t been covered at all up until this point so my knowledge on it is literally zero whilst attempting to understand it all through a quiz!