Deploy Jenkins on Kubernetes marked as failed

After having completed the task of deploying Jenkins in Kubernetes, the task was marked as failed. Here the details of the fail: “Container image is not ‘jenkins’”. The image I used to complete the task: “jenkins/jenkins:lts”. I think the image should be considered as valid. What do you think?

@danielsda, you should strictly follow the instructions given in the question, so if any specific image is mentioned to use then you need to make sure you are using the same.

I am very strict when following instructions. In fact the first thing I did it was to check the official available images in Docker According to the official web site either “jenkins/jenkins:lts” or “jenkins/jenkins” are valid. The task only asks to use a jenkins image generally speaking. It does not specify to use a specific jenkins image.

@danielsda, this is marked as success for you.

Thank you very much for your reactivity and your understanding.

Hi @danielsda
This is also valid, when no tag is specify it takes latest available

containers:
  - name: jenkins-container
    image: jenkins

@rahul456 This task was marked as failed for me a few minutes with no reason given for the failure. Could you please look into this and let me know what was the reason for failure?

I requested a review

Thanks
Sat

Hello, @satagrawal
In the Review section, community members will help you to troubleshoot your issue. If it’s an validation issue. Let us know.

@satagrawal, sorry for the issue, this is marked pending for you, please give it an another try.

Thank you guys @Tej-Singh-Rana and @rahul456. Appreciate your responses and for resetting the task.

Hello,
please review my task.
I’m sure that I do correctly my work and in checking are a lot of confusions, as you can see in captured screen.
Please help @rahul456 @Inderpreet @Tej-Singh-Rana

Thank You

Hello, are any admin who can review my work?

Hi @dumitru.dinca

Can you please give it another shot ?

Thank You @Inderpreet, for this time works very well. But I lost 5 in a row.

After completing this task and verified the pod to be runing on two occasions, It was marked as failed. For some reason there was no recorded video of my task on both occasion.