Deep Linking Courses for Quick Return

In the past, I could bookmark a course and return to it via a link. That feature does not work anymore. First, you land on the main page for the course, not logged in. Then, after logging in, you are no longer on that course page and you have to find it in the course list. Please allow your cookies or whatever method you are using for authentication storage to persist for at least 1 week. There is nothing of a critical data nature that requires you log us out after leaving your site.

Hi @njitman have you checked the “Remember Me” option when you login? This should keep you logged in for 2 weeks.

It worked for awhile and then I had to login again. When I had to login again, the Remember Me was unchecked, so I checked it again and logged in. That was today, I will report back if it reverts again.

The other issue is the dashboard has that large migration message, so I did not think I was on a dashboard. I had to scroll past it to see the course I am working on. Maybe push that migration message to an expandable banner, but currently it obscures the functionality of the dashboard. See screenshot below (from my laptop). You have no idea there is content related to the dashboard available unless you scroll. I only study on a full size screen, so maybe it is different on mobile.

Thanks!

Thanks for sharing the details. We have removed the migration message now.

So much better - thanks!