Creating user with x home a UID failed... make clear on which server/s to do this please

Hello, I have just done my 3rd task and failed.
This was the task:
‘’’
For security reasons the xFusionCorp Industries security team has decided to use custom Apache users for each web application hosted, rather than its default user. This will be theApache user, so it shouldn’t use the default home directory. Create the user as per requirements given below:

** a. Create a user named javed on the App server 1 in Stratos Datacenter.**

** b. Set UID to 1555 and its home directory to /var/www/javed.**
‘’’

This was my command
$sudo useradd -m -d /var/www/javed -u 1555 javed

If you read the tasks it says “to use custom Apache users for each web application hosted”, to me that is telling me on each “app server”, but then, on point “a” it says:
…a. Create a user named javed on the App server 1 in Stratos Datacenter…

So, it’s a bit confusing, do we apply all this on all apps servers or only app1??
And… the error you wil see on the pic says user “james”??

@hvithval that’s strange, whatever app server is mentioned in the error message that is supposed to be same what is asked in the question. Still this is marked as Pending for you, please try to take screenshot of question and your solutions just in case something went wrong we can investigate.

Thank you @Inderpreet, but just in case, I believe the task is not correctly express:

1st paragraph >> it is said to do this on all apps serves, or that is what I and others understood, but then…
point “a” >> it said to do this task only on server “app03”… so maybe the text could be improved.

I’ve pass the task with no issues this time, thanks.