Courses on Jenkins and CI/CD pipeline should be added

Hi Team,
I subscribed for kodekloud devops before some days…I am happy with the courses…But want to learn about jenkins, CI/CD pipeline and Devops in AWS…please add this courses if possible so that we can learn A to Z in devops.

4 Likes

Yes , Hi Team … I am also looking for Jenkins with CI/CD pipeline content in our course

Till then you can get a overview of Jenkins Fundamentals from here.

https://courses.edx.org/courses/course-v1:LinuxFoundationX+LFS167x+2T2020/course/

@Tej-Singh-Rana Thank you !

Hi When can we get Jenkins course ?

1 Like

I am looking for Jenkins course here because i went through devops pre requisite course it didnt cover Jenkins. Can you please add Jenkins course here it should be helpful to most of us.

1 Like

Yes, Mumshad and team,
Kindly consider adding CI/CD labs in story format (real world scenarios and case studies) We are looking for extensive CI/CD with Jenkins labs to face the real job challenges

hi Kodekloud,
I’m also looking for Jenkins opensource tool course for CICD and git action, I want to use Jenkins as a standalone laptop to automate daily tasks too. kindly replay it asap.

The Jenkins course is surely on our list and we hope it can be released soon. Meanwhile please upvote here so that it can be prioritized.