Cleared CKA! with 83%. Thank you @Mumshad Mannambeth and Kodekloud team for he . . .

Mani:
Cleared CKA!!! with 83%. Thank you @Mumshad Mannambeth and Kodekloud team for helping me in achieving this:raised_hands:

Mani:
I would like to share me experience, All the questions are from mumshad’s course only, So there is no need to prepare elsewhere. I’d recommend you ppl to do all practice tests multiple times, because i got similar questions in the exam.
During the examination, feel free to flag questions if you are not understanding the requirement in the question or finding it difficult, don’t waste too much time on it. because there are quite a few easy questions that you can complete with one command. The time saved from this question can be used on the flagged questions at the end. I didn’t had timer issues, even though i didn’t use autocomplete or alias in the exam.
And i was little nervous at the beginning, But there is no need if you are good at concepts and practise tests, you can easily pass. Good luck :slightly_smiling_face:

shridhar:
Congratulations bhai …

Mayur Sharma:
Congratulations @Mani and thanks for sharing the experience

Fernando Jimenez:
Congratulations on your achievement @Mani Thank you for the encouragement and sharing of your exam experience.

Mumshad Mannambeth:
Congratulations @Mani!! Great job!!

Mumshad Mannambeth:
Thanks for sharing your experience!