Bug in Experience points earned through Reviews

There is a strange bug in the experience points calculation. Sometimes it shows my experience with the review points added and sometimes it just displays the experience without adding the review points earned.

I noticed this many times while refreshing the page when suddenly 200 points got deducted from my experience and sometimes it briefly shows the experience with the review points added.

@mmumshad @Inderpreet @rahul456 can you please look into this bug?

Same issue with me … I thought maybe its beta therefore the points are not supposed to be added in the experience points :slightly_smiling_face:

But when I sometimes see points added then I am confused. Hope KKE Team and confirm and fix the issue!

Same for me. After accessing tasks number of points is changing

In my opinion review request should be assigned to people by the system, unfortunately I always miss the chance of being first one to reply for the reviews.

Fully agree with this, it is totally unfair and give not same chance for people to get points.
Seriously everyone get one task daily so it is fair to compare but review promotes people who have more time then the others. This breaks totally competition idea for KKE.

1 Like

The issues with the review points should be fixed now. Can you please check and report?