Anyone created private endpoint for APIM?

Has anyone created private end point in APIM? I have successfully created APIM in dev environment. But I couldnt find any module in which private end point is created . I could see that apim gateway module is there but unable to proceed with Private end point creation.

Hello,
Perhaps this link will help you:
https://registry.terraform.io/providers/hashicorp/azurerm/latest/docs/resources/private_endpoint

Hi Ayman,

Thank you . I have followed the same but since its an enterprise level module, where we have an existing virtual network setup, I am unable to comprehend what needs to be done on Apim private endpoint. If i create it manually, I have to first set up Gateway and then go to networking - select none as network type. and then proceed with creation of private endpoint.
If you see this terraform documentation, we dont have the module to setup gateway. My doubts are as below:

Do we have to set up gateway in the existing module.
Or just private link and private enpoint module is sufficient - which by the way not working for me
when creating private end point in terraform - what is the process we have to think first → should we convert the manual steps into terraform directly or am I missing something here.
I am new to this, so have so many doubts.
As per my experience I was able to succesfully setup resources like storage account, APIM, function app etc. Private end point configuration looks complex