Ansible Exam EX294 Clarification

Hello KodeKloud,

I started preparing for the Ansible EX407 exam using the training in KodeKloud. However, I just found out that the exam is retired and now the new exam for Ansible is EX294. I have experience with RedHat but no certification on RedHat. Is the exam EX294 only covers Ansible or it covers other things related to the RedHat OS? Is the training in KodeKloud sufficient to pass the EX294 exam?

I need some guidance on how to obtain the Ansible certification.

Hello, @Richard-Crane
​It’s not a new exam for ansible. They have updated the objectives and included ansible stuff in Ex294.
You could see exam objectives from the below link - ​

I will not say sufficient because in that exam you will see system admin stuff also but I am pretty sure you can clear your theoretical and practical part of ansible from this course.

If you need more information regarding certification then feel free to contact their support team.

Based on the link you provided I’m listing below the Objectives for EX294 which are OS related. I wonder how much of this is part of the exam. It seems is better to take the RedHat Sys Admin I and II before taking this exam to play it safe.

Be able to perform all tasks expected of a Red Hat Certified System Administrator

• Understand and use essential tools
  • Operate running systems
  • Configure local storage
  • Create and configure file systems
  • Deploy, configure, and maintain systems
  • Manage users and groups
  • Manage security

Yes, It’s a mixture of the sys admin + ansible tasks.