Announcing KodeKloud Engineer Pro

Hi @mmumshad , @Tej-Singh-Rana ,

Can you please provide an update on this issue .I had sent an email to support also on this , but there has still has not been any resolution for about a week now

@antonysavio1111
This got fixed. Can you please check and let me know?

Regards,

Thanks for looking into it @Tej-Singh-Rana .
Will check and see if its working . How long should it approximately take to get the next task after completing a task ,ie, is it immediate or in 2- 5 mnts ?

The issue has been resolved for me @Tej-Singh-Rana . Thanks for you help !!

Hi @mmumshad , @Tej-Singh-Rana ,
On kodekloud engineer pro , once i reach the architect role , will I still get tasks or there be no more tasks assigned ?

You will get tasks even after reaching the Architect level.
We are working on this.

Regards,

Thanks for the response @Tej-Singh-Rana , by approximately when will the Architect role tasks become available ?

Hello @Tej-Singh-Rana, I have also recently signed up for the KodeKloud professional but as I am not able to get another assignment instantly. Thanks!

Hello @Tej-Singh-Rana, I have upgraded my account to Kodekloud pro but my kodekloud engineer profile has not changed to pro, please help review.

hello, @olamideolaoye1
Please DM me your registered email.

hello, @Dgwrigh58
Please DM me your registered email. I will check.

Thank you,

yes, from now you will get task even after reaching the Architect level, if you have kodekloud engineer pro subscription .

Thanks for the response @riteshchoudhary2605 !!

1 Like

@Tej-Singh-Rana i have the same issue, i’m a pro subscription on kodekloud but i 'm recieving tasks every 48h hours. Can you help me with this ? Thank you in advance

Hi @jihed-hajji ,

Please DM me your registered email address.

Regards,
KodeKloud Support

Click on my profile and send me a private message. We don’t encourage you to share a personal email address publicly.

i can’t find where the DMs are. note my email and i will delete the message :slight_smile: Thank you inadvance

@Tej-Singh-Rana is it OK for you ?

Yes, it’s okay.
I am checking now.
Please give me some time.

Regards,