Ansible Create Users and Groups, HELP

@mouador you should test and confirm if passwords were correctly updated for all users after running the playbook as validation will try to login into each user. Anyways you should have an another task in your bucket already.

I have successfully logged in with the new user

it fails the last day, and it fails again yesterday so I have lost 2 tasks, and the task given is for today
and today’s task too fails I dk why, everything’s correct and I have passed it already with the same answers

Something strange happens here :frowning:

@mouador ok marked ^^ Success for you.

1 Like

Yes this is a misfortune I had similar issue with puppet tasks being first who faced issue with one single file, It took few days to get those two tasks available and lost 2 tasks in the meantime.

1 Like

@Inderpreet

Can you please check why it got failed?

@Inderpreet
Mytask has also failed

one mistake I can see from your output is that you didn’t assign home directory for users tim,ray,jim,and mark. It should be /var/www/user_name instead of /var/www.

Yes I remember :confused:, we’re losing the race :sweat_smile:

isnt it specifically mention that we should mark the home directory as /Var/www?

It seems they re-framed the question. I passed the task successfully without this notice.

@Inderpreet @rahul456

I have tried two times the same task which failed without any information.

Can you please check it?

Thanks

@q69145 Do you already have your next task in your bucket ? Please me know I can mark this failed task successful for you.

@Inderpreet

I don’t have any pending tasks in my bucket.

here it is failed one.

@q69145 his one is marked Success for you and you should have a new task as well.

Thank you very much.

@Inderpreet did i miss anything? isnt the solution is correct?

Hi @panneerarasu We can mark this Success for you. Can you please let me know if you already have your today’s task assigned ?

@Inderpreet - Yes, task has already been assigned for today

ok this one is marked Success for you. @panneerarasu